Hands On QuickBooks Classes in Boise
Live instructor-led QuickBooks classes in Boise will help you learn QuickBooks skills to make you fast, accurate, and able to pull a report that instantly gives you financial data you need to make decisions.
Learn to create invoices, pay bills & track profitability in a live 2-day class in Boise, Idaho at LeapFox Learning. This 2-day course retails at $650. The price includes 2 full days of training, video, manual, and unlimited FREE bounce back pass to take the class as many times as you would like. LeapFox Learning is an Authorized Intuit QuickBooks Testing Center. You can attend class and take your exam all at the same location! Exam sold separately. QuickBooks training Boise, Idaho.
Each QuickBooks course at LeapFox includes the following:
Puchase this 2-day course for only $500. Register with the red button or call 898-9036.
See our schedule with upcoming dates or call 898-9036.
QuickBooks Level 1 (pdf outline)
- Accounting Basics
- Setting up QuickBooks
- Bank Accounts
- Sales information–invoices & receipts
- Receiving payments, making deposits
- Setting up inventory
- Entering and paying bills
QuickBooks Level 2 (pdf outline)
- Using credit cards
- Asset & liability accounts
- Reports and graphs
- Sales tax
- Estimating & progress invoicing
- Tracking time
- Customizing forms
QuickBooks Level 1…..$300
QuickBooks Level 2…. $300
QuickBooks Level 1 & 2…$500 (Save $100)
What comes with the class
- High Quality Manual
- Bounce Back Pass (retake the class anytime in the next year)
- Certificate of completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Five good reasons to take QuickBooks at LeapFox
Top notch instructors. Our instructors are certified QuickBooks experts.
Bounce Back Pass. You will receive a one year bounce back pass to re-attend any QuickBooks class offered in the time frame for no additional charge
Certificate of Completion. For those students who take both classes you will receive a signed certificate of completion.
High Quality Manual. You will receive a high quality manual created by our teacher–Regina H. Smith
Official School. The Quick Classes Learning center is recognized as an official school by the Idaho State Board of Education. To qualify as a school we have to be bonded and meet/maintain certain requirements mandated by the state. You can trust your education will be education
Listen to what our students have to say:
“Very Good! I understood everything! Regina was amazing–very helpful, very happy”
“I learned a lot and saved my boss thousands in potential costs due to mistakes and lack of knowledge”
“Every business owner using QuickBooks needs to take this course. I had no idea I could do so much with Quickbooks. This program does so much more than invoices and Jodi showed me how at the course. This class is worth every penny”.
“This quickbooks class is the best in Boise”. I have never had such thorough training in Quickbooks before. Thanks.
“I got more out of these classes than I ever got of books and publications. The classes were great!”
“The instructors were knowledgeable and prepared. This course was worth my time and money
“What a great set of courses. These classes really helped me use QuickBooks to it’s potential. I loved the instructor’s enthusiasm. I would recommend this course to anybody
The Idaho State Board of Accountancy requires individuals to maintain their own records of the classes they have attended. A certificate of completion is provided at the conclusion of each QuickBooks class and a receipt for the class can be provided upon request. Further questions regarding CPE certification should be directed to the Idaho State Board of Accountancy at 208-334-2490.
Q. I have noticed that some QuickBooks classes that are cheaper than LeapFox. Could you please explain why LeapFox is the right place for me to spend my hard earned dollars?
A. There are many reasons why our QuickBooks classes are better than the rest. Here are just four:
|1. Superior Instructors. Our classes are taught by real bookkeepers. Whatever your question is, we will have an answer. Our teachers specialize in teaching small business owners and workers how to get the most out of QuickBooks.
2. 100% hands on classes. If you like learning by doing book work, you may want to choose another school because several of their classes are book work done outside of a computer lab. If you like learning by doing hands-on exercises using the computer, come to LeapFox.
3. Get more in less. LeapFox and other schools cover much of the same material. Except that LeapFox does it in two days over a week period. Boise State and CWI have you attend a class 6-9 PM eleven times over a period of six weeks. If you like learning the easy way, come to LeapFox. if you like learning the hard, slow way then go to another school.
4. Bounce Back. Our QuickBooks classes come with a bounce back pass that allows you to take the QuickBooks class as many times as you like within one year. No pressure to get it all the first time.
Q. How often do you off your QuickBooks classes?
A. Once a month
Good online searches for this page include: quickbooks classes boise, boise quickbooks classes, idaho quickbooks classes, quickbooks classes idaho, boise quickbooks training, quickbooks training boise.